6 Years 2015 2021 supergirl Thank you for the memories

These days, the last days of October with strong winds rushing into the city, the graceful early-season cold, the suns are also more intense, warmer, like the kiss of the sunrise. I had planned to pack a few items to wander somewhere far away, a place where I could forget my thoughts and relax, take some quiet frames. But somehow, wandering around with a few poems, I decided to return to the plateau with drunken gatherings as well as friends ... This plateau is constantly sunny and windy, the roadside fences have been caught. Beautiful yellow wildflowers head. This afternoon, in the middle of the highlands in the busy season with the sound of the engine, the sound of the vehicle, I stood on a thousand and tried to breathe deeply the familiar air filled with nostalgia. This road seems like I have been, and it is this place that I have said, laughed, used to hold a hand that is only memories. Struggling with a mess of memories, the plateau suddenly became oddly small. The trees are standing in front of the wind, the long and long roads, no one goes, I come here, the space becomes small and small like a call of name since the early years. Nothing? A person who has not loved anyone for many years will also feel pain when having to bow down to tears in front of the figure of a girl, a flower of the night, a virgin, pristine ... This afternoon, the sky is windy, the sun is clear, There was no cloudy blue sky at the end of the horizon, but my heart was filled with the intoxicating glaze of my first love. How many years have not known to remember each other? The other anemone has ever found himself lonely, fragile in the sun? I come here looking for a vague nostalgia, somewhere far away is the silhouette of a girl with hair over her shoulder, standing alone, is she waiting for anyone ?! I always blamed myself after waking up from a hangover, but I didn't know how to tell me not to drink too much. There was a drunkenness followed me for a few seasons but still seemed to be unconscious, I always fear that one day when I am too old a passionate lover, when I realize all I will blame me, blame why I do not know the point Stop wasting your youth. A human life has one, is the fate of the woman mooning in the middle of nowhere? Should I open my heart to another person, or should I stubbornly embrace my old love every day? I don't know, just know that every night when I come, behind the window in the east I still wait to see a flower. The space is filled with poetics, with sunshine, flowers and birds singing. My heart is also open to receive all that nature has to offer, the winds at the end of October seem to carry a distant feeling of sadness, the sound of sadness in my heart. The afternoon sun flap is tilted over the thin shoulder by the wind, the cigarette smoke spills on the heels, the poor rays of sunlight break into hundreds of thousands of pieces, do not know if there is any piece of sunlight outlining my brother? The afternoon is curved like the end of the season winds, the highland sky is about to change into the evening. The wind species at the end of the month still drifted accidentally on the thin roads, but forgot that there was a thin figure standing there. Footsteps, waving shoes, pebble stones, a love song resounds with the footsteps mixed with sighs, this wind is so sad ... The cold afternoon brings grass hair, flower branches. private. People who walk not remember, those who stay will never forget, on the road filled with old incense, I watch her through the smoke of smoke, I write about her to see that I miss it. Even so, the first love aftertaste is still fading along with the distant nostalgia of falling October! The sunshine and wind of a familiar domain accidentally filled people's soul with memories. I had planned to pack a few items to wander somewhere far away, a place where I could forget my thoughts and relax, take some quiet frames. But somehow, wandering around with poetic lines, struggling with confusion interwoven on the left breast, I suddenly decided to return to the plateau for one last monsoon season ... The afternoon disappeared behind my shoulders! People smile for all!
  1. https://batdongsan180.com/tin/muga-holic-dogs-and-baseball-make-me-happy-humans-make-my-head-hurt-shirt-2/
  2. https://bietthulienkegeleximco.com/tin/muga-holic-desolee-jai-la-memoire-de-dory-shirt-2/
  3. https://canhoehomes.com.vn/2021/03/24/muga-holic-class-of-2022-senior-always-keep-your-face-to-the-sun-shirt-2/
  4. https://canhodepotmetrothamluong.com/tin/muga-holic-chicken-daddy-happy-fathers-day-shirt-2/
  5. https://dichvudulich24h.com/tin/muga-holic-butterfly-in-may-we-wear-gray-brain-cancer-awareness-shirt-2/
  6. https://customshirtpro.com/tin/muga-holic-boy-riding-solves-most-of-my-problems-whiskey-solves-the-rest-shirt-2/
  7. https://dichvusuachuadienlanhtainha24h.com/tin/muga-holic-being-a-sister-is-an-honor-being-an-aunt-is-priceless-shirt-2/
  8. https://duanakaricitybinhtan.com/tin/muga-holic-bear-hunting-solves-most-of-my-problems-whiskey-solves-the-rest-shirt-2/
  9. https://duandaokimcuong.com/tin/muga-holic-all-things-are-possible-with-coffee-and-a-dog-shirt-2/
  10. https://duanttlonghauvn.com/tin/muga-holic-6-years-2015-2021-supergirl-thank-you-for-the-memories-shirt-2/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts