That’s my awesome granddaughter softball

He will not hold hands, he will not wait for anyone more than half an hour and still smile and he will not kiss someone when he does not have love for that person. * * * She once asked him: - You Do you really love me, or is my love just fake? He smiled, and asked again: - So in my opinion, do you really love me or is it fake? - I don't know, if I do, what do I ask for? You say that means you don't love me, do you? Are you serious? - I will not hold hands, I will not wait for anyone more than half an hour and still smile and I will not kiss someone when I do not have love for that person. - So when will you love me? - When will you love me! How do I know, but I also do not want to know when I will not love you anymore, because if I know, then maybe one day I will not love you anymore. I do not want to know the answer, so I will love you forever .. - You lie to me again, right, what do anyone forever love someone, you do not believe? - I don't believe so, no matter what your answer is, I will never believe it. So you ask me: How much will you love me, please answer.! - I don't know, but I believe that as long as you love me, I will never stop loving you, I firmly believe that, if one day you and I don't walk together anymore, people turn Will the back be you? - Really! So if that is the case, then what will you be like, will you find ways to pull me back to me? - I don't know, I don't want to think about that scenario, I don't dare to imagine what I'll be like if you leave me. - Silly, no matter how much I love you and even though there are only you and me on this earth, you should once think about the prospect that you will no longer be by your side, for For example, "Dinosaur" eating him for example .. - You are so good, yes that can think. She rested her head on his shoulder, and used her hand to gently hit his chest like a child, but this child completely felt every beat of the other heart, the heart she always had. Desiring to occupy herself, she thought suddenly: if I can keep his heart forever !!. Suddenly he took her hand, lightly pressed against his chest and said: - I don't know what tomorrow will be, how you and you will be, I just need to know, now and more than ever, I love you and you are all mine She thought and suddenly smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder without asking ... ... He graduated, while she was just a third year student. And he also found a job at a construction corporation. popular. Youth, enthusiasm, enthusiasm, passion and desire to express himself, every day he bury his head in work as if he will no longer be able to do it tomorrow…. Time passed… She often sulked because he didn't often text, call or take her out anymore. He also realized that recently, he seems to spend too much time at work, on business trips, less time for himself, and more specifically, the time he spends with someone. It wasn't as much as before. As time went by… The times of anger and quarrels between her and him seemed more. Time passed… Time passed… 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks .. he forgot to text, call her. Because of a girl's self-esteem, she also made up her mind not to text or call until he contacted her. Time goes by… Time goes by… Beep, beep, suddenly he realizes he has a message while forever planning his upcoming project. "We broke up, I no longer love you, I no longer care about you, you and me no longer match. Don't text me or call me and don't look for me, no matter what you say, it's all over. My love and I are dead after you read this message. Wish you happy". Startled, his face changed and he sat motionless ... "" The subscriber you have just called is currently not contactable, please call back later. The number…. ” "The subscriber you just called ... .." He sent her 39 text messages in 3 consecutive days but still did not see any new messages from her in the mailbox. He tried to get in touch with her friends so he could get some information about her, but all his efforts were just a round "0" number. He waited at the school gate for six consecutive evenings but still could not see the silhouette of that girl .. No one knew where she moved. A month later, she graduated, but the girl was not present at the Graduation Ceremony .. His business trip lasted for 2 months ...





  1. https://batdongsan180.com/tin/merchxmas-you-look-so-good-it-hurts-in-my-favorite-shirt/
  2. https://bietthulienkegeleximco.com/tin/merchxmas-wynonna-earp-make-your-peace-shirt/
  3. https://canhoehomes.com.vn/2021/03/27/merchxmas-writer-a-peculiar-organism-capable-of-transforming-caffeine-into-written-words-see-also-shirt/
  4. https://canhodepotmetrothamluong.com/tin/merchxmas-win-or-lose-birds-will-booze-shirt/
  5. https://dichvudulich24h.com/tin/merchxmas-vintage-1930s-science-fiction-futuristic-classic-comic-book-cover-artwork-shirt/
  6. https://customshirtpro.com/tin/merchxmas-unicorn-in-the-world-full-princess-be-a-karate-girl-shirt/
  7. https://dichvusuachuadienlanhtainha24h.com/tin/merchxmas-toothless-dragon-i-have-ocd-obsessive-coffee-disorder-shirt/
  8. https://duanakaricitybinhtan.com/tin/merchxmas-theonion-good-cop-bad-cop-both-racist-shirt/
  9. https://duandaokimcuong.com/tin/merchxmas-the-zack-snyders-justice-league-movie-2021-signatures-shirt/
  10. https://duanttlonghauvn.com/tin/merchxmas-thats-my-awesome-granddaughter-softball-shirt/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts