Vintage Godzilla vs Kong Team Godzlla Neon


The weather is so dark this season, tonight will probably be a very long night. The thin moonlight spills over the barren trees. Once again, we wrap the night in poetry to convey the dream of the old days. A few cigarettes, a strand of thoughts, I walk alone on the path of a dead and quiet, this road I have been through more than a hundred times, ten thousand steps, but today I suddenly realized that it likes you single ... In the cold of the end of the season winds, the moon's head is the heavy lament of the late night mist falling on the leaves, the afternoon and then the wind turns again, will the heavy rain stop here in a moment? Although the heavy rains seem to have ceased to persist, generously gave a time perhaps large enough for the full moon to stop at this windy highland sky. Tonight is very light, but the sky is not clear, the fog is cloudy, perhaps because of that, the yellow lights have become pale, they have to penetrate the heavy clouds to reach someone's head ... ever Is my soul empty like now? The trees joined together until the end of the night, the dry walls seemed to be withering and longing for long, heavy rains to cover the green moss to welcome spring, but for some reason no one knew, I am hoping tonight that my window will not fade away the old figure ... If early rains were jokes and afternoon rains were reunited rain, a thin silver carpet locked the day. Along with family meals, with funny laughter, night rains are sighs buried deep in thoughts with cigarette smoke. I used to love late-night rains like I loved the pain of my first love. Now, in the chaos of the past and the vibrations of someone else, the rain no longer brings the salty taste of the ocean, sinking into the bottom of the eyes of the loved one! Like the autumn symphony amid the hustle and bustle of the car, in the middle of the busy street; like the rare rays of sunshine lost in the middle of a rainy day without anyone noticing - a blink of an eye is enough for something to disappear. Like the wind and the clouds kept playing; like night and day keep chasing each other, but all is just momentary. There are things that are born to each other but can not be together for a moment, fate is destiny. Sometimes when we do not realize we love each other, the love shirt has faded away. This street is so different from the past, but I don't realize it? Well, the loved one is so far away, it's like yesterday! Do you see coming back summer? Amidst the iron of December, one of the most beautiful characters playing around outside the door? And I still burn the love poems over and over again to send into the far-fetched dream, I still walk like never stopped, I still drink summer in my throat to burn a burning nostalgia. In a moment of the day of thanksgiving, I have turned into a traveler to lull calls for love forever, I have transformed into Hue's soul to calm the flow of Huong Giang! I look on the smoke path, the person who is lost in the cloud, the night rain no longer makes the soul crave a thin, thin bracelet, nor enough for the poems to recall a smile. Passing the age of twenty-two, the broken moon, the rain is no longer the breath of a passionate tear that makes everyone's heart flutter ... I wait on the snowy path, the person singing in the middle of the moonway, the night rain no longer makes the mind rise up a heightened sadness in my heart. Like the aroma of the farewell farewell, the rain is no longer enough to bring nostalgic ripples to wet and soften the late night's poetry. In autumn, leaves fall back to the roots, the winter is white and the way back, summer calls for the afternoon to cry and cry, when spring comes, everything will be happy with the early green and sunny day. Why is there no season ... Heaven today, the wind is playing around, tonight will probably be a peaceful night. The bright moonlight falls on the green trees, once again, we pack the night into poems to convey the dream of waiting for the green day to come. A few cigarettes, a strand of thought, I hum a song and walk softly on a quiet path that I have been through a hundred times, ten thousand steps, but today I suddenly realized that it hate loneliness! Rain away, for the night as long as nostalgia! Rain, give me thirst for my first dream ... How long does a human life know, raining for this deep, deeply absorbed path with aversion, raining gives me a bath in the griefs of loss in my heart one last time, then stop ...

  1. https://batdongsan180.com/tin/iteexmas-vintage-godzilla-vs-kong-team-godzlla-neon-shirt/
  2. https://bietthulienkegeleximco.com/tin/iteexmas-the-heeler-family-bluey-dad-mom-for-lover-shirt/
  3. https://canhoehomes.com.vn/2021/03/24/iteexmas-ski-dad-like-a-regular-dad-but-cooler-vintage-shirt/
  4. https://canhodepotmetrothamluong.com/tin/iteexmas-sagarita-bach-shirt/
  5. https://dichvudulich24h.com/tin/iteexmas-retro-music-lover-costume-beat-me-bite-me-whip-me-shirt/
  6. https://customshirtpro.com/tin/iteexmas-red-instead-autism-acceptance-t-shirt/
  7. https://dichvusuachuadienlanhtainha24h.com/tin/iteexmas-proud-brothersaurus-autism-awareness-brother-of-a-warrior-shirt/
  8. https://duanakaricitybinhtan.com/tin/iteexmas-my-spirit-animal-is-a-grumpy-chicken-shirt/
  9. https://duandaokimcuong.com/tin/iteexmas-mountain-cycology-bike-cycling-biker-good-time-shirt/
  10. https://duanttlonghauvn.com/tin/iteexmas-mahomes-hill-18-making-kansas-city-great-again-shirt/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts