Camping Solves Most Of My Problems beer solves the rest


Love overwhelms my mind, I love him and forget what I need to do. After a time apart, we are together. This time, why are you so kind to me. I am 28 years old, thinking that I will be happy soon, I do not expect there are things that make me stuck and do not know what to do right now. You and I knew each other 10 years ago, on a coincidental occasion, you and I were assigned to a duet to represent the class. He cared and actively sought every opportunity to be as close to me as possible. He had to beg to threaten him so that he could take me to practice singing every day. Just that, a few months after getting acquainted, we are officially lovers. That time was full of beauty and romance, we became more attached and understood each other. Graduating from high school, with each direction, I became a future bachelor of economics, he became an engineer at a not very famous non-public university. In the first year of college we sympathized and resonated with each other more. In addition to meeting each other when he has free time, he also takes advantage of his free time to cycle while waiting for me to go to school. Cycling that, far and far, but he also accepted. Sitting behind him, watching every drop of sweat running down his face, the shirt also became soaked to the point that it was like just carrying rain, I love him so much. Then the following year we often argued and angry with dizzying frequency. The distance in space and time made the relationship long and widen, this time we also got mad at each other for about a week. Then one fine day he took the initiative to make an appointment for me to talk. I rejoice in my heart because I am sure every time I am the winner. You will probably apologize and make up with me. On the contrary, he appoints me and just says goodbye. I thought it took a few seconds to regain my inherent strength. He said we were not suitable, he did not have enough money to take care of me, he looked sad and unhappy (at that time his family did not allow him to work part-time while he was still in school, and I was working while studying at the same time. take care of yourself). I don't believe that is the reason for making such an easy decision. I had to accept defeat miserably, accept parting with the stupid reason and lies, hurt so much that I know what the heart can't beat. That pain has been dulling since we parted. The day I cried, the night I cried, I was determined to know why he acted like that. Was three years too short for you to do so? Two weeks passed, New Year's Eve came, also the day I knew that fake face. After breaking up with me, what did you do? I just know that I cannot accept what he said, yet he drove a cheerful girl to watch the fireworks display at that sacred moment. Find enough reasons to meet you, then I also agreed. My instinct told me to ask him to show her phone and computer, all just pictures of that girl. The reason he showed that the computer was damaged, so it had to be saved on his computer temporarily. He was still holding his head up, everything was probably broken, I slapped him so hard that that high-head attitude was all but back, looking down at the ground and silent. We broke up again, but this time I don't have any problems with that person. I slapped him to regain my love, faith and hope for him, but my heart still hurts. Two years have passed, I live in loneliness, smile less and change my personality completely, indifferent to everything. I ignore many things and go through life, living without knowing the future, disregarding feelings. I leave out a few people who are willing to share and pursue me during that time for the simple reason: I want to have a stable job, achieve my goals, so I don't want to think about it for now. Then I thought that the hatred and resentment in my heart did not help myself to live happily, nor could I punish that person. So why am I torturing myself, why am I not a beautiful, charming girl that many people want to be. Why throw away my happiness just because of such a deceiver? All are not worth it. I decided to start over, have fun and love life. Before long, he found an excuse to meet me with the reason he wanted me to explain the old story. I smirked as proof of a disdain, nothing for me to care about anymore. A thought flashed, I had to take revenge. With the confidence, the coolness required, the charm different from a childhood, I met him, of course he was right in my sights. Me and you come back, and love overwhelms my mind, I love you and forget what I need to do. After a time apart, we are together. This time, why are you so kind to me. He brought me back to his family, friends, even gave me his salary to keep. Together he and I continued to write the story of the house and the children. Time after time, even if I let go of my hand no longer wanted to continue this relationship, he was different. He doesn't give up and stays with me, doesn't comfort me, doesn't apologize like before, but does funny things or deals that make money.

  1. https://batdongsan180.com/tin/pandoraxmas-dont-judge-what-you-dont-understand-lips-autism-awareness-shirt/
  2. https://bietthulienkegeleximco.com/tin/pandoraxmas-dog-thanks-for-loving-me-taking-me-for-walks-happy-mothers-day-to-the-best-dog-mom-shirt/
  3. https://canhoehomes.com.vn/2021/03/25/pandoraxmas-dodge-charger-girl-personalized-shirt/
  4. https://canhodepotmetrothamluong.com/tin/pandoraxmas-dodge-challenger-eating-fords-shitting-chevys-personalized-shirt/
  5. https://dichvudulich24h.com/tin/pandoraxmas-desolee-jai-la-memoire-de-dory-t-shirt/
  6. https://customshirtpro.com/tin/pandoraxmas-chevrolet-silverado-just-a-girl-who-loves-silverados-and-coffee-personalized-t-shirt-custom/
  7. https://dichvusuachuadienlanhtainha24h.com/tin/pandoraxmas-chevrolet-chevy-equinox-just-a-girl-who-loves-equinoxes-and-coffee-personalized-t-shirt-custom/
  8. https://duanakaricitybinhtan.com/tin/pandoraxmas-cat-best-cat-mom-ever-cat-dad-ever-personalized-shirt-custom-gift/
  9. https://duandaokimcuong.com/tin/pandoraxmas-camping-solves-most-of-my-problems-beer-solves-the-rest-shirt/
  10. https://duanttlonghauvn.com/tin/pandoraxmas-bug-a-girl-her-dogs-her-cat-her-kids-her-bug-version-full-personalized-shirt/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts