Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt

Picturestees - United States Trending T-shirt
Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt

It’s so frustrating that she couldn’t take time to re-read and process your email. Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt. And instead responds with more bullshit. So proud to see you sticking to your guns, gives me the faith I can do the same. I hope you and your husband can continue to stay strong and support one another through this.  Isn’t it amusing how some of these people admit to being “tired of fighting” once they get handed their ass on a platter? And “Love.” She uses that word. I think it must have an entirely different meaning in her world. Inigo Montoya! I think of that scene whenever she spouts about love or being a good mom. “You keep using that word. All I got from her response at the end was.

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions.

Honestly, this women is not worth your time. You tried. Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt. She isn’t budging. She believes she right, and when a narcissistic person believes they’re right, they won’t budge. Even if they don’t, they risk losing face. Either way, it’s a lost cause. And may your time out bring you some much-deserved peace and quiet. She’s a piece of work. Can’t even accept a modicum of responsibility. ‘But I brought you wood…’ we’re not talking about the god damned WOOD! Plus she’s throwing your dad under the bus, at regular intervals. Zero insight. Enjoy your holidays with your family, you deserve peace and fun that should bring. That three month is a gift! Excellent communication from you and excellent boundary enforcement. I swear that these people just cannot accept reality for what it really, truly is. They have to double down on their perspective, with either more force and vitriol or diminishing returns.

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt, ladies, v-neck t-shirt, tank top. 

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Ladies tee

Ladies tee

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions V-neck

V-neck

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Tank top

Tank top

But, not your problem! And therapy with her sounds like next level hell mate. Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt. Your mom and my MIL are identical twins. I feel your pain. Haha. Sorry you gotta do the dirty work but children are to be protected from that behavior. That’s why my fiancĂ© and I kicked her mom out of our children’s lives. I won’t even allow her mom to do mundane things like take my fiancĂ© to an appointment with our kids. It seems overkill to some. But people like you understand what has to be done to protect innocent kids from toxic behavior. I know you already sent it, but I would make a correction- “I taught you that it was okay to treat me like you do” should be “you taught me not to fight back when you treat me like you do”. That is all on her, the parent, not you, the child.

Official Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions, sweater, hoodie, and long sleeve. 

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Hoodie

Hoodie

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Long sleeve

Long sleeve

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Sweater

Sweater

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Guys tee

Guys tee

Wow. Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt. The thought process of a narc is a thing to behold. Just. wow. And, how does your dad not see that she has cut him off from EVERYONE in his life? I hope he loves his job because that’s his only outlet now. I hope the coming holiday season is the happiest, merriest, most wonderful ever. She’s already given you a gift- freedom from the Justus She reminds me of my mother and I’m so sorry about that. I wish they could change/grow/learn but they just don’t seem able. I used to try and figure.

Grinch Green Bay Packer, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions Shirt
Picturestees Clothing



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts