I Just Can’t Nike Shirt

Picturestees - United States Trending T-shirt
I Just Can’t Nike Shirt

I Just Can’t Nike Shirt.  Hope your day is amazing! Yep. This fellow runs a celebrity hang out from his place. For large donations, people can come into the house and play with cubs. He probably needs a constant supply of tiger cubs to keep people interested. So what happens to the adults he has at his property? I’ve seen a few bits of media that he bought up extra land for expanded cages but not much else. I guess the only thing saving this guy is he is in Mexico and protected from most any opposition to this style of housebreaking wild cats. Generally, feeding live animals (which are not considered “vermin”) to an animal constitutes animal cruelty, but buying live animals, killing them yourself, and feeding the fresh carcass to the animals is legal (so long as the killing itself is not cruel). Obvious there are exceptions (insects are not protected anywhere as far as I am aware) and will change with location

I Just Can’t Nike.

A family friend of my parents had more money than sense when I was a kid in the 90s. I Just Can’t Nike Shirt. He built a large pen on their expansive property and bought his children a baby tiger and lion.  Once they were 40ish pounds they were still cute, but dangerous. They stayed in the pen for several years after that (we lost touch, not sure how long this lasted). The father would buy sheep, goats, and hogs from the local 4H kids to feed them. To this day I don’t know where he got them, or how, or whether or not it was legal. Somehow I doubt it, but he did have “big business/military” connections. He was some sort of military contractor in post-Vietnam SE Asia.

I Just Can’t Nike Shirt, hoodie, guys v-neck, sweatshirt.

I Just Can't Nike Sweater

Sweater

I Just Can't Nike Long sleeve

Long sleeve

I Just Can't Nike Hoodie

Hoodie

I think he meant he isn’t sure whether obtaining the lion and tiger was legal. I Just Can’t Nike Shirt. If he obtained them from infancy, purchased them from a zoo or preserve, and held the correct permits, it probably was legal. But that’s all expensive as fuck. It’s pretty common holding big cats in the US.  And a disproportionate number of those are in Texas, because of of…well, Texas. I’m glad, and I don’t mean to sound accusatory toward you, only the father of the friend and those who took this video. I used to wish for the chance to “hang out” with big cats and to hold a cub or even own one. After realizing what goes on in reality, and the permanent toll captivity has on these wild animals, I try to educate others who still have the desires I used to have.

I Just Can’t Nike Shirt, ladies tee, classic guys, tank top.

I Just Can't Nike Guys tee

Guys tee

I Just Can't Nike V-neck

V-neck

I Just Can't Nike Tank top

Tank top

I Just Can't Nike Ladies tee

Ladies tee

The only acceptable time I’ve heard is at a sanctuary I worked at. I Just Can’t Nike Shirt.  While they were so small it was easier for the head animal wrangler to keep them in her home, as they would need bottle fed often, and massaged to assist them with potty time.  I see wild animals in people’s homes too often, so I’m wondering how does this happen? What is the situation in which you can have freakin LION in your house? Ah, well, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation and for sharing your story. Unfortunately, I’m sure there are other cases where people keep them as pets and show off, tho I’m not sure if it’s legal anywhere except perhaps the UAE.

I Just Can’t Nike Shirt
Picturestees Clothing



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts