This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt

Picturestees - United States Trending T-shirt
This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt

Open Mike Eagle released an album In March with Paul White called Hella Personal Film Festival, This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt. And I’ve hardly gotten to talk about it with anybody on here but it’s one of my favorites from him yet. He keeps getting better with age and deserves the ears. I always describe his music as a full scope of the human brain, he brings out a full personality in his raps so effortlessly and he’s honestly refreshing. Ever since discovering him and bus driver, along with a few others, I have a harder time getting immersed in more “normal” hip-hop, even though I like a lot of mainstream acts, this is definitely where I belong. This is phenomenal OP. I really appreciate posts like these to really expand my musical horizons, rather than just listen to “mainstream) music. The effort put into this is outstanding. Thank you so much.

This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko 

lol, you’re too kind. This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt. The list got a little out of control this year, and I was so busy lately, I finally just stayed up till 5 am Thursday night to pound it out. But I’m proud of it! I think Tamino is gonna blow up in 2017. Dude makes some wavy songs its only a matter of time before 1 blows up. I think if Rich The Kid comes through with a dope feature on C U L T U R E it could help him blow up beyond the Atlanta rap scene. GoldLink also makes really unique music that’s sort of a future bass/rap mesh so if that sounds interesting to anyone check it out. homie what’s this obsession you got with charts. they’re a terrible representation of what’s big in hip-hop.

This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt,  ladies, v-neck t-shirt, tank top

Only the absolute hugest songs chart and they never chart that high. This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt. Bugatti by ace hood was fucking everywhere for ages. And that shit peaked at 33. before Timmy Turner the general. The public didn’t listen to anything else by a designer but he was definitely popular already. Dae shouldn’t be the hill you want to die on in this argument. He dropped a collab tape with one of the biggest producers in the game last month. oud randomly, like “these guys are gonna be big!” and then when I googled them to get some background, found out that apparently the music. I was listening to was like 2-3 years old and they just broke up

This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko, sweater, hoodie, and long sleeve

I was a pretty big fan of his initially but I’ll admit. I haven’t been following him much this year. This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt. I know there was a batch of tracks in the spring. He released on SoundCloud and then that tape with Danny Wolf, right? Anything I might’ve missed?  He also dropped Drink More Water 6 which was a solid project. I keep intending to get into Oddisee but haven’t really yet. I’ve seen some music videos and liked what I heard, is there a stand-out album I should start with? (I know he also does instrumentals, but I’m not as into that.

This Ducko Don’t Give A Fucko Shirt
Picturestees Clothing



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts