Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt

Picturestees - United States Trending T-shirt
Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt

This comment really sums up internet comments in general. Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt. An assertion is made based on an assumption, the assumption is then applied to a personal anecdote which reinforces the initial assertion. The chain of thought is still boggling my mind. Dude. So I’ve been on crutches for 7+ years and have them indefinitely because of muscle weakness in my right leg (was paralyzed) but I’m also young. So being young I want to do young people stuff like going out to bars, drinking, and dancing.

What “Chillin” means relaxing?

He gets the back support from the bench.  When I lay with my dog like this I can’t do it forever without wanting to lay all the way down and she gets annoyed if I do.“Chillin” means relaxing? shirt.I like to think he just enjoys it and does it for himself and the dog. Unfortunately, examining only the cones or the information from the eye gives us only part of the “picture” (seewhatIdidthere?). Cones respond proportionally to the amount of light in their band of the spectrum. They aren’t just ‘on’ and ‘off’. So the data from the cones would be unusable unless we knew how the dog interprets it. The dog’s brain (Visual cortex, the same as in humans) also has to interpret the information from the eye.

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt, ladies, v-neck t-shirt, tank top. 

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Classic Guys

Classic Guys

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Ladies tee

Ladies tee

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Tank top

Tank top

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs V Neck

V Neck

Though, if we’re going to hook up animal eyes to humans ala Frankenstein, can I have a hawk’s eyes?.  Fewer rods (so poor night vision), but WAY more cones of FOUR types (humans only have 3 types) They are carefully attuned to allow even detection of the whole spectrum (humans are poor at detecting blue) including ultraviolet! Their eyes are badass as hell. If that’s not enough, where our eyes have several cones and rods per ganglia (neural “wire” connecting it to the brain), each nerve in a hawks eye has its own dedicated line. That means our vision is hella blurry compared to theirs. OH! And each one has a tiny droplet of oil unique to the type of cone that filters out, Haha walked past this guy in the park this weekend, thought about posting a picture but then realized.

Official Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs, sweater, hoodie, and long sleeve. 

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Hoodie

Hoodie

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Longsleeve

Longsleeve

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs SweatShirt

weatShirt

My dog loves to lay between my legs like this when we relax. Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt. When she was younger we used to play a pizza delivery dog. She never let me touch her paws for very long and I really wanted to play with them. So I would sit her like this between my legs and scratch her chest while she kicked both her legs. And held her little paws just so she looked like she was riding a bike. I’d make up house addresses she had to ride her bike to and deliver some pizzas.

Chillin’ With My Gnomies Smurfs Shirt
Picturestees Clothing



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts